Saturday 19 May 2012

Haul - What I purchased in York

I have just come back from four lovely nights in York, whilst there we went to York Designer Outlet which was just near our hotel, York races and into the city centre.   Had such a great time really didn't want to come back

At the Designer Outlet I bought a gorgeous set from The Body Shop for £17.40


Included was Divide & Multiply Mascara in black, Eye Definer in rich brown, Shimmer Cube Palette 07 and Wild Cherry Puree Body Lotion.  I don't think that the Shimmer Cube or the Palette are part of their current stock, but knew I had to get it as soon as I saw.

Could have bought a lot more in The Body Shop and the Outlet Mall but have been trying to be good.  This however did not last once I got to the city centre.

I have been watching some YouTube Vlogs from Fleur De Force and seen some products from Rituals featured I had never seen the products anywhere in Norwich so when I saw a shop in York I thought I would take a quick look.  I ended up buying three lovely products and could have happily bought lots more

I got Hanami Heaven Milky Bath Oil it smells beautiful perfect for a relaxing long hot bath, never tried a bath oil but I knew as soon as I smelt this I would have to get.



I bought Magic Touch Whipped Body Cream also as its the same fragrance I thought it would help the scent linger on the skin for longer and be a real treat for the skin.


I also got Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel as again the smell was heavenly but more uplifting and awakening so perfect for a morning shower.


I am dying to try these out, I am a bit upset that I don't have a stockist in Norwich but the sales lady said that the bets place to get online is johnlewis.com or houseoffraser.co.uk so not all bad.

I also treated myself to a new foundation Vitalumiere Aqua by Chanel, I bought from Fenwick I have heard so many people say that that Chanel foundations are fabulous so decided to see for myself.


The last thing I bought was Mini Diffuser set from Laura Ashley as I love reed diffusers in the bathroom


Cant wait to try everything out.

2 comments:

  1. That Chanel foundation is awesome! Your blog is looking great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, will wear for the first time tomorrow cant wait.

      Delete