Friday 11 May 2012

Nails - Baker Street Nails Inc

I bought this colour a few months ago when it was included in a TSV (Today's Special Value) from QVC.  I can't remember exactly how much I paid but you can still purchase from QVC for £25.74 with 6 other shades or you can get on its own from Nails Inc for £11.00 both plus P&P


This polish has received a lot of press coverage as Beyonce has been snapped wearing it.  I must admit that if it hadn't been in the set I might not have bought it but when you can get 7 Nails Inc polishes for under £30.00 I just couldn't resist.

As always with Nails Inc the coverage is excellent and two coats really is all you need - I do always use my Nails Inc base and top coat however and it really does make a difference to the finished look.


Think it looks great on I have also enjoyed wearing a 'bang on trend' colour which will last around 4-5 days.

Am thinking of using Royal Mews next from this kit but let me know if you would prefer to see another colour

No comments:

Post a Comment