Wednesday 2 May 2012

Pay Day Haul - Clothes

As it was pay day on Friday I decided to hit the city and do some clothes shopping.

I bought a a gorgeous Chiffon Pussybow Blouse from Miss Selfridge for £35.00


It is very long and sheer but will look great with some skinny jeans and a vest top.  Think it could be easily dressed up or down.

I also picked up a Leaf Print Top from Oasis for £30.00


This looks beautiful on and thought would be great for the summer with some denim shorts or skinny jeans (yes I do love my skinny jeans)

I also treated myself to Beige Sleeveless Frill Top from River Island for £22.00


I already had this in black so thought the beige would be a nice addition for the summer.  I have worn my black top to work and on a night out so think its a good investment.    Also with this being beige I think it will look great with denim or another colour for a summery look.

Think next month I may need to invest in some colour to brighten up my wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment