Sunday 27 May 2012

Sample Sunday - Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint


I have collected quite a few samples since I started blogging so thought I would try and review one every Sunday.  I decided to start with Liz Earle Sheer Tint  as I was really excited to try this as I have fell in love with Cleanse and Polish.  



I was given the samples when I repurchased Cleanse and Polish and was given three of the four colours

01 Bare Fair Skin Tones



02 Beige Medium Skin Tones



03 Beach Medium to Dark Skin Tones



I was quite surprised by the texture as it was a lot thicker then I expected.  I did find the formula very heavy and left my skin which is normal/combination sticky.  I would have preferred the product if it had been lighter in formula as I found it quite heavy and sticky on my skin.  

I haven't seen a sample of the darkest shade but don't think the range of colours is very impressive.  The coverage is in between a tinted moisturiser and a foundation so not sure how easy it would be to find an exact colour match with such a limited colour range.

I used 01 Bare and did find that it evened out my skin tone but wasn't amazed by the finish.

Would I purchase this product no but I did like that it had an SPF as their Skin Repair Moisturiser does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment