Saturday 16 June 2012

Haul - What clothes I purchased in Oxford

As I said I went a bit mad with my spending but my wardrobe has been a bit sparse recently having lost nearly two stone so I did need some clothes (that is my excuse and that is what I am sticking to)  The first item I bought was a navy pencil skirt from Next with a brown belt for £35.    I do love Next for work wear.   I have searched online but can't find (do find their website hard work) the stock code is AA/02980 if that is any use.
In River Island I bought a Navy Stripe Blazer for £40, my boyfriend actually picked this out.  I have recently fallen in love with navy and cream, so decided to get it, but actually not sure about this now I am home, as not sure what to wear it with.
In Marks and Spencer I bought some bootleg trousers for £19.50 again I have recently fallen in love with Marks and Spencer's workwear especially their trousers as they are cheaper then Next and fit better on me.
I went into the Debenhams and there was a sale in Warehouse and Miss Selfridge so had a good rummage and bought a beautiful teal dress for £35 instead of £60 mine came with a patent black belt.  I might wear this to my boyfriend's sister's wedding or for work
I also picked up a black scalloped edge dress from Warehouse for £25.  I love the detail at the back and the material for if the weather ever does get better.
Front
Back
The last item of clothes I bought was an orange pussybow blouse from Miss Selfridge for £17 instead of £35.  I have this in cream and love it.  I wear it with jeans and for work so knew I had to get this.  The only thing I don't like is that the material snags easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment