Saturday 16 June 2012

Haul - What else I bought in Oxford

My last post about what I bought in Oxford - I promise.  I spent an afternoon in Bicester and only bought one thing! I bought a pair or Havaianas, I have never owned a pair but my sister won't wear any other flip flops so they must be good.  I got the slim logo ones but mine have a black sole and silver strap they cost £19.31.
I also bought another pair of shoes from Dorothy Perkins which were £20 instead of £28 I can't find them online which really bugs me.  I really wanted brown shoes because I have seen loads of nice dresses for work and haven't bought them because black shoes wouldn't go with them.  Now I can go and buy them all - maybe next month though.
The last item is not from Oxford but I did buy this week when I went to Holt in north Norfolk.  Its a gorgeous note book which I feel in love with as soon as I saw it.  Thought it would be perfect for keeping in my handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment