Sunday 3 June 2012

May Favourites

I wanted to share the products I have been loving recently. 
The first is my current favourite scent Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel.  Its a gorgeous fresh citrus scent.  My boyfriend got this for me last October and I have used everyday since you can purchase from boots.com for £53.00 for 50ml (having just found out how expensive this is I may start using less liberally)




My second is another Chanel product the Vitalumiere Aqua foundation which I picked up in Fenwick's at York but can be purchased at boots.com for £32.  I have feel in love with this product, its so light and makes my skin look amazing (will do a full review soon)




My next product is Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish which I am still loving.  My skin has really benefited from this product and I must admit that this is the only cleanser I have bought and nearly three months later is still using regularly instead of reverting back to wipes.



My last product is Urban Decay's Naked Palette which my sister got me for my birthday.   I know I was a bit behind in getting this but have fallen in love with this palette the eye shadows blend beautifully and there is a great mix of colours.  This can be purchased on beautybay.com for £30.60


No comments:

Post a Comment