Monday 11 June 2012

Molton Brown Travel Duo

As I said in my last post of I am off for a few days to Oxford.  I am so excited I have been a couple of times but always in December when its been freezing, the weather might not be great but should still be warmer then December.  As I am away I have a chance to use some Molton Brown travel size products that were gifted to me.
Apologies for the quality of the above pic but the first is the Relaxing Yaun Zhi Bath and Shower, I think my boyfriend must have used this has I know I haven't yet its not completely full!!!  I love that this can be used in both the bath and shower I love having a bath so always nice to travel with a bath product. 
The second product is the Ultrasmooth Coco De Mer Body Lotion, in the set I was given there were two of these, I have used one already so know I love this.  It smells divine, sinks in quickly and leaves your skin feeling beautiful.


You can purchase 300ml of Relaxing Yaun Zhi Bath and Shower for £18 at johnlewis.com and 200ml of the Ultrasmooth Coco De Mer Body Lotion for £18 also at johnlewis.com

Would you like full reviews of these when I get back?

No comments:

Post a Comment