Sunday 10 June 2012

Sample Sunday - Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup

I got a sample of Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup in a magazine and thought I would give it a go.  It has been compared to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in many blogs and I have fallen in love with that so had high expectations.
The first thing I must say was that the shade I had a sample of was 2NW1 which is a tad too orange for my skin tone but not an awful match.  There are 16 shades available in total so might be something slightly less orange.
The texture is quite runny and a little goes a long way.  The coverage is quite sheer but can be easily built up on areas that require it, without looking like you are caking it on.  You also don't feel like you are wearing foundation your skin just looks better.


There are many similarities to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, they both require shaking in the bottle have incredible similar textures and coverage. I would say that I do prefer my Chanel but I think that this may because the shade I have is a perfect match.  


Would I purchase this?  This is a hard question to answer in theory yes if one of the other shades suited me better but in all honestly probably not as this is so similar to the Chanel I wouldn't really see why I would need both.


Would I recommend this product? Yes I think that this a great foundation it is slightly cheaper then Chanel which is £32 at Boots whilst the Estee Lauder is £27 from Boots also. I would recommend that you try both and see which one has the best shade for you as I don't think you would be disappointed in either.

No comments:

Post a Comment