Tuesday 12 June 2012

Vera Wang Lovestruck

After trying and really not liking DKNY To Go I went through my stash once again and found a Vera Wang Lovestruck Gift Set that I was gifted at Christmas
I firstly have to say how much I dislike the packaging, the lid is frankly ugly with the plastic flowers and the netting.  I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover so think I should move on to what's in the bottle.  As I keep saying I am rubbish at describing smells (I know maybe I shouldn't try blogging) but this is much more my kind of smell, I do love floral fragrances and the top notes are pink guava and mandarin whilst the base notes are sheer musk and wood which gives this a more 'grown up' scent then other floral fragrances.
In the gift set I also got some Shower Gel and Body Lotion which I haven't tried but do like having these for when you want to help make the scent last longer, like on a night out.

Would I purchase this - Yes this is much more me, I love a floral scent.

The set is available at debenhams.com for £19.00

No comments:

Post a Comment