Sunday 10 June 2012

What's In My Bathroom - The Body Shop Lychee Blossom Body Lotion

After running out of body butter  I decided to use The Body Shop Lychee Blossom Body Lotion to go with the shower gel I started using last month.  They were gifted to me together with a body butter.
Its really nice to use the same shower gel and body lotion to layer the scent onto your skin, I do love the smell it is very sweet and fruity. Why I picked the body lotion instead of the body butter is mainly to do with the texture as its a lot lighter (and my skin isn't as dry in the summer) and also because of the pump.   I love body butter but don't love how it always get behind my nails.
I do find that a little goes a long way and if you use too much it can take an age to sink in but if you use sparingly will leave your skin lovely and soft.

It's such a shame that this range is no longer sold, but just makes me more determined to start going through my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment