Wednesday 18 July 2012

asos Summer Haul

I have been trying to be good this month and didn't go shopping on pay day but after going through my wardrobe I discovered that I didn't have any bikini's that fit so had a quick look on asos.com and ended up buying two bikini's and two nail polishes.
Both bikinis were from French Connection the first was a Triangle Bikini Top with Horse Shoe Print for £16.50 I am definitely keeping this can't go wrong with a classic triangle bikini top and I love the print.
I also got the bottoms to match for £11.00
The other bikini I got was the Blue Stripe Ring Bandeau Bikini Top for £12.00  this one I am not so sure about lets just say that I don't look like the model when I wear it.
I also got the matching bottoms for £11.00. I really like the bottoms just not sure that the top is very flattering on me.
The polishes I got are not Nails Inc but instead Kardashian Kolour by OPI Nicole.  I have been after some for ages and didn't realise that they were available at asos.  I did always want Khloe Little Lamb but decided it wasn't really a summer shade. I ended up getting All Kendall-ed Up for £6.00 which I think is a perfect shade for summer.
I also got Kim-pletely In Love for £9.00 which is a pale pink with blue shimmer, which I can't wait to try out.
I also got some samples of TRESemme Split Remedy
And Nivea Soft

No comments:

Post a Comment