Tuesday 17 July 2012

The Body Shop Divide and Multiply Mascara

I got this when I went to York as part of a set including three other products for the bargain price of £17.40.
I decided to give this a go on Sunday when I was getting ready to go out and see Magic Mike with my lovely friend Hannah. I must say I was really impressed.  When I saw the brush I wasn't sure whether I would like it, but the brush is actually amazing.  It coats every lash even the little ones in the corner of your eye.  It also worked beautifully on the bottom lashes.
The formula didn't clump and my lashes stayed lovely and soft.  I also found that this didn't budge even when I cried during the film (with laughter, I am not sure whether it was meant to be funny but it was the most hilarious film I had seen this year) 


I was really impressed with this mascara I probably wouldn't wear it on a night out but for day time I think its perfect.  


You can purchase this from thebodyshop.co.uk for £11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment