Saturday 14 July 2012

Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon

I picked this up when I went to York about a month ago and couldn't wait to use when I got home.  Unfortunately when I got home we had no hot water which was only fixed yesterday - luckily we have an emergency hot water heater so could shower.
The reason I picked this up is that it smells gorgeous and I had never tried anything other than  bubble bath so thought I would give it a go.  I used half and crumbled into running water.  I must say I didn't enjoy crumbling the product, as it reminded me of baking and I ended up with it all stuck to my hands.


I was impressed with the number of bubbles and it turned the water bright orange which I liked.  When I got in the bath I did feel bits that hadn't fully dissolved, which I wasn't too keen on.  The bits settled at the bottom and made it feel a bit sandy, they did dissolve eventually though.


I have very dry skin especially on my legs and arms, this contains coconut oil and shea butter so is very moisturising and my legs were left soft and silky afterwards.


I think this would be a great product to take on holiday as you could put in one of  the those small plastic zip bags and put in the your suitcase so it wouldn't be bulky or spill.  I think I might pick up another one before my holiday in September as would be lovely after sun bathing.


You can get these from lush.co.uk for £2.95

No comments:

Post a Comment