Monday 30 July 2012

Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum

After noticing fine lines on my forehead I decided it was time to take action and buy an anti-aging serum.  I bought this whilst I was in Oxford and have used morning and night everyday since.
This is the first Origins product I have tried and was really looking forward to trying out the brand  after reading such raves on other Origins products.  I wasn't blown away with my first impressions of the product I am not keen on the smell. I am not sure what it is about the smell that I don't like, having said that it is not horrendous .
The serum is to be used before your moisturiser and I must admit that I haven't been using the 2-3 pumps as directed as my area of concern is my forehead so have been concentrating on that, also at £45.00 for 30ml I can't justify using 6 pumps a day!


Now to the results this is when I wish I took a before and after photo as to be honest I still have fine lines, I was hoping that they would dissaapear but no such luck.  Sometimes I look in the mirror and can barely see them other times I look and they look quite deep, they definately haven't got any worse and I haven't had any reactions to the product.


Do I think that this is worth £45.00 erm no and I doubt I will repurchase as it is just so expensive.


You can purchase from boots.com

Does anyone have any recommendations for what I can try when this runs out?

No comments:

Post a Comment