Monday 16 July 2012

Real Techniques Stippling Brush

I bought this a few months ago but for some reason have never written a post, so thought tonight is the night.
I wanted a brush to apply my foundation as I had tried a cheap foundation brush before but wasn't that impressed. I tweeted Samantha Chapman asking which brush from her range she would recommend and which would be the easiest to use, she replied suggesting the stippling brush.  The first thing I love about this brush is how soft it is. I also love the fact that the end is flat so that it can stand up and it takes up less room on my dressing table.
The quality of the brush is amazing not one hair has shed and it cleans up beautifully.  I have been really impressed with the results I have got with this brush applying my foundation and tinted moisturiser. I had always been put off my foundation brushes as always thought they were just a way of you using more foundation, but I have found that I actually use less as you can really work the product into the skin.
I have really fallen in love with this brush and now got my sights on the contour and blush brushes.


You can pick this up at boots.com for £11.99

No comments:

Post a Comment