Sunday 8 July 2012

Sample Sunday - Avon Viva by Fergie Eau de Parfum

I was given a sample of Fergie's new perfume by my lovely Avon representative a couple of weeks ago so thought why not review on my blog.
 The first thing I must say is that I think that the size of the sample is quite generous and secure so you can really try it out before you decide to buy.
The fragrance is a blend of herbs, lavender and vetiver.  The scent is heavier than what I would usually wear and I am really not keen on lavender in general, however its not too strongly scented of lavender that would stop me wearing it.
Would I purchase this - probably not to be perfectly honest not because I don't like the scent, but mainly because I do have a lot of perfumes, and I am not sure I would wear this on a daily basis.  I will wear the sample again though probably on a night out.


You can buy direct from the website or through an Avon Representative for £15.00 for 50ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment