Sunday 29 July 2012

Sample Sunday - Nivea Soft

I got these samples with my recent asos.com purchases and after loving Nivea Hand Duo I couldn't wait to give it a go.
As soon as I opened the cute little pot the first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells a lot like sunscreen which doesn't bother me at all, as makes me think of holiday's in the sun.
The cream itself is quite thick but sinks in very quickly and can be used on your hands, face and body.  I am not sure whether I would use on my face regularly as I think it might be a bit too rich, but for hands and body it is great especially as I do have dry skin.
It comes in three different sizes a 75ml tube and 200ml or 300ml pots. I will definitely pick up a 75ml tube for my handbag as always handy to have some moisturiser on you.


Also appears that all three sizes are half price at Sainsbury's at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment