Sunday 1 July 2012

Sample Sunday - Rituals Face No 1 Cleanser

This was another sample I received in York along with Face Exfoliator Facial Scrub
The first thing I want to say is that when I was in the shop I said I had heard lots of great things about the brand but never tried any of it, so the lady gave me loads of samples when I bought some bath and body bits.  I decided today to try out the Face No. 1 Facial Cleanser and it wasn't until after I had used it, and looked for the link on their website, that I saw it was for men!!!  I did debate whether to write a post or not as I do feel like a right prat!
When I opened this I did think oh this smells quite unisex and a bit foodie with the ginger in it. The texture is quite thick but does lather up nicely.  I don't think my skin felt as clean or as soft as it does after I use my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish my skin also felt a little tight afterwards.


You can purchase this at johnlewis.com for £9.90 I did get two samples of this so have asked my boyfriend to use, I will let you know what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment