Saturday 1 September 2012

August Empties


After loving sharing my July Empties decided to let you know what I have used up this month, so from left to right

Philip Kingsley Shampoo for flaky/itchy scalps I love this shampoo it is the only shampoo that doesn't irritate my scalp.  I use everyday, so I buy the massive litre sizes from feelunique.com I got this one just before last Christmas and pretty sure my boyfriend uses too.  As I can't live without I repurchased just before I ran out.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer I am surprised with how long this has lasted as I have used morning and night since I got in mid-March.  I love the smell of this and will miss as I am going to use up a toner I had in my stash and I also really want to try Caudalie Beauty Elixir which I just saw is on sale - damn sales always on when you are trying to save.

Sally Hansen Regular Polish Remover for all nail types, which to be honest I wasn't that impressed with, I know glitter polish can be a pain to remove but you could leave your nail soaked in this for hours and the stuff still wouldn't budge.  I paint my nails regularly so can't really afford to use anything expensive to remove, this was £2.45 from boots.com but am sure that there must be better products of a similar price, needless to say I have not repurchased.

Nivea Express Hydration Hand Lotion I don't think I have ever been through a hand lotion so  quickly in all my life I got a bit addicted to putting it on at work, about 5 times a day.  I have found that since using this one up the other Nivea Hand Lotion I got at the same time is probably better as although it takes longer to sink in really does last a lot longer.  I would still repurchase this one however just maybe limit the number of reapplications.

Vera Wang Lovestruck Velvety Body Lotion I did also use up the body wash which I got in the same set as the parfum but I couldn't keep the empty bottle, as all the packaging started to peel off and was leaving pink bits everywhere.  I decided to use this whilst using the fragrance as to me that makes sense.  The products were ok - what can you really say about a free body wash and lotion other then they smelt nice and helped make the parfum last longer.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser for normal/combination skin, my thoughts on this haven't really changed since my first review.  I do think moisturisers should have an SPF in them and don't feel that my forehead has really got back under control as still can get very oily. I am going back to my old No 7 day and night cream as want to use them up, so be good to see if my skin gets worse again.

No comments:

Post a Comment