Saturday 29 September 2012

Holiday Haul - Beauty


I am back from a lovely holiday in Turkey and already wishing I was back there, I picked up a few things in Duty Free (well you have to pass the time some how) and also went shopping in Cambridge yesterday as we had the day off work.

I picked up two MAC eye shadows and a blush from Duty Free, although they were only fractionally cheaper then here in the UK.
The first eye shadow I got was Woodwinked I have been wanting to get this every since I saw Tanya Burr's Top Ten MAC Eyeshadows Video it has also featured on another of her video's. I know a lot of other people love this so can't wait to try it out.  
 The other eye shadow was Sable as this has been mentioned by Fleur in a couple of her video's (sorry I couldn't the video's now though) and when swatched in the shop I just knew it was a shade I had to have.
The blush I got was Style I must admit I am quite frightened of blush.  I have really struggled to find one that suits me and have quite a ruddy complexion so never wanted to make my face any redder.  As the saleslady in the MAC concession was so nice I decided to let her try and find me a blush.  We decided on Style a lovely pinky/peach.

I paid 14 Euros for the eye shadow which works out at £11.14 and they retail for £12.00 on maccosmetics.co.uk.  The blush was 18.50 Euros which is £14.72 online it is £17.50.
Back in the UK I bought Amber Diamond by Dior. I have been lusting after this for ages, again after watching Tanya Burr.  The thing that has put me off is the price as at £32.00 it isn't cheap, yesterday there was 10% off in John Lewis and I also had a £20 voucher so actually only ended up paying £8.80 (what a bargain) it is currently sold out from johnlewis.com but is available from debenhams.com
My lovely boyfriend also bought me a little something from John Lewis a Rituals Zensation Shower Gel.  I bought some Rituals products when I was in York but have not tried them out.  My boyfriend got some at the same time and has really fell in love with the brand.  The shower gels are currently on offer from johnlewis.com for £3.90  I can't wait to try this out just need to start using up my stash.

I will do swatches and reviews later just wanted to take some photos before I started using.

No comments:

Post a Comment