Monday 17 September 2012

Magazine Madness October 2012

Again, sorry for being so late with this post, next month will be better (I hope!) it was also another month with very few free gifts. Is it just me but I usually buy magazines for the free stuff?Having said that I do like InStyle and Glamour regardless and this month InStyle are giving away four free Clinique products - although I could only find two near me.
The first product is the High Impact Mascara in 01 Black, I have never tried any mascaras from Clinique but do love their eye shadows and the primer/base they do for the lids.  Has anyone tried this mascara would love to know what you think?
The second is 7ml of the Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector, I had to look online to see what this was and how to use it, as all it says on the back is Not For Sale see saleable product - helpful.  Will definitely be giving this a go to see if it can do any better then Origins Plantscription Anti Aging Serum for my fine lines on my forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment