Tuesday 18 September 2012

Mini asos Haul

As I always leave everything to the last minute, I went into Norwich on Saturday to buy a couple more bikinis and couldn't find anything.  The shops were full of all the new season clothes so had to go online instead.
The first bikini I got was the asos contrast bikini  I really like the loop detail on bottoms and the fact you can easily remove the straps on the top.  The frill detail also makes me look a bit more busty which is always a bonus.
I also ordered the Minkpink Zulu Triangle Bikini Set unfortunately only the bottoms turned up. I contacted asos and they don't have any more tops so I am returning.
I am also returning the third bikini set I ordered which is the Pepe Jeans Solid String Triangle Bikini
I ordered the size small and the top fits beautifully, unfortunately it appears that my bottom is not small and lets just say I think I would be arrested if I wore this in public.  I am quite upset as I love the colour, how the top fits and the detailing at the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment