Monday 10 September 2012

What's In My Bathroom - The Bodyshop Lychee Blossom Body Butter

This was gifted to me along with the body lotion and shower gel and has been in my stash for awhile (unfortunately this line is no longer available)
With the weather rapidly changing and my holiday coming up (yes another mention of my holiday) I really want to get my skin looking and feeling great.  The scent is very summery and this seems to linger on the skin for longer then the body lotion.
As this is a body butter it is thicker then a lotion and does take a bit more rubbing in, with body butters I do find less is more.  

My one big bug bear with the body butters is the packaging I know the product is thick but couldn't it come in a bottle instead of a pot.  I hate having to stick my fingers in the pot as you end up with all under your nails.

Does the packaging annoy anyone else?

Body butters are available from thebodyshop.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. i love lychee scents so i'll probably love this too! great post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete