Sunday 28 October 2012

Autumn Haul

I have picked up a few bits and pieces lately so thought I would do a haul post.
The first thing I got was a gorgeous cutwork lace top from Warehouse for £38.00, which is also available in black.  I love the colour and the fit, and it looks great with jeans or a skirt.
I also picked up some Black Ultra Skinny Jeans from Warehouse for £32.00 I already have these in indigo.  I really love Warehouses jeans I went to Levi to have my curve measured a while ago and was told I had skinny legs for my waist size (think it was a nice way of saying I have a big belly) have found that mid and high rise jeans are the most flattering and these are the best on the high street I think.
I have also been desperate for a new pair of boots, after trying on what felt like every pair in Norwich I decided on these from Dune for £110. I wasn't looking to spend that much money but the quality of the leather along with the classic design meant I couldn't resist. These are also available in brown if I could I would have bought both.
With the weather getting colder I decided to get some long pj's and saw these cute bottoms from Tesco, just look how adorable the print is and at £8.00 I think they are a bargain.
As there was no matching top, I picked up the below one.
I can't find the link to this online in this colour but is also available in blue.  It is a really soft and cosy and for £7.00 might pick up a few more.
The only beauty product I bought this month is the Collection or Collection 200 Eyebrow Definer in 3 Blonde.  I don't have blonde hair but the only eyebrow pencil I have used previously was way too dark and made me look like I had a really bad scouse brow, so thought I would try a lighter shade.  I got this from Boots for £2.79 but couldn't find the link online.  
My boyfriend also treated me to a Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon from lush.co.uk as he knows I love these.

No comments:

Post a Comment