Sunday 7 October 2012

Magazine Madness November 2012

This month the freebies have been much better and I have heard that next month Glamour will be giving away Nails Inc!  Back to this month Marie Claire have four L'Occitane hand creams and InStyle have three Benefit products.  I picked up two Marie Claire's and three InStyles.
The hand creams I got were Rose Petals, I have the dry skin hand cream so looking forward lo trying the scented version.
I also got three TRESemme Split Remedy samples with the magazine.  I love TRESemme and my ends have been not in the best condition lately so look forward to trying these out.
The second hand cream I got was the Mango Flower as I love the smell of mango.  I am really impressed with Marie Clarie's freebies as 30ml is quite generous and the perfect size for your handbags.  
The second free gift I got was Dove Hair Therapy Colour Radiance I might give this to my mum as I don't colour treat my hair. Still think it is excellent to get two free gifts.
With InStyle I got all three Benefit products.  The first Sun Beam I am realy looking forward to using as I love High Beam but never tried Sun Beam.
I also picked Bene Tint I haven't tried this has have never been sure about blush but as you can use as lip stain too what can go wrong.
Lastly I picked up Cha Cha Tint not sure about mango as a colour for cheeks and lips but willing to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment