Wednesday 7 November 2012

Soap and Glory Mist You Madly

I have been trying to use up all those half empty (or half full) products in my stash recently and found this gem.  I think this ended up tossed in my stash when I discovered Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel.  

I know I am not great at describing scents but this is a very girlie floral scent. It has notes of 'bergamot and blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk' I really love this scent I use this both in the daytime and for a night out, I just tend to spray lots more for a night out. Also another great way to intensify the scent is to layer it with other Soap and Glory products such as Clean on Me and The Righteous Butter.

Having said that even though it is a body spray I think this lasts exceptionally well and is the perfect size for travel or just popping in your handbag.

You can get this from boots.com for the bargain price of £3.50 for 100ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment