Friday 18 January 2013

Freebie Friday - Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector

I got this with the October issue of Instyle and was very excited to try it out after not being overly impressed with Origins Plantscription Anti Aging Serum. I had to look online for guidance as the 7ml sample size had no information on the back. I found that you are meant to use three drops twice a day to 'visibly reduce lines and wrinkles whilst repairing UV / Photo damage to the skin and improves texture for a smoother younger looking appearence.' 
One issue with the freebie is that it didnt have a dispenser so wasn't sure how much product three drops was. I didn't notice any smell with this product and it  sunk into the skin quickly.  I noticed that my skin did feel smoother after using this I am not sure whether my fine lines have reduced but I did feel that this has improved the texture of my skin.

As I said I am not sure whether this has made any difference to my fine lines, some days it does look better, other days i am tempted to get botox! I don't know if anything will actually get rid of them once the little buggers have appeared but I did feel that this made a difference to my skin.


That said I don't know if I will get the full size I am so confused about skincare at the minute, I am not sure what products I should on my skin now I am getting older.  I have been tempted to try Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair but the smallest size is £44 so bit of an expensive gamble especially when I have enjoyed using this and seen a difference in my skin. Is anyone else as confused as I am?

You can pick this up from .clinique.co.uk for £39.50 for 30ml with free p&p


No comments:

Post a Comment