Friday 4 January 2013

Haul - What I have bought in the Sales

I haven't been overly impressed with the sales this year (on the high street)  I am trying not to look online as I always go a bit crazy, so far I have bought the below.
I went into Boots with high hopes and only bought one thing the No7 Skincare Treats Set which was half price at £8.00 included was

  • Headband bit random
  • 30ml of the Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up Remover, I have been meaning to buy an eye make up remover for removing the lashings of mascara I wear for a night out.
  • 50ml of the Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser which is the reason I bought this, although I do love Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish the No7 version cheaper so wanted to try it it
  • Muslin Face Cloth
  • 25ml of the Beautiful Skin Day Cream in Normal/Dry
  • 25ml of the Beautiful Skin Night Cream in Normal/Dry, this is another product I can't wait to try as I really got into Night creams recently
Next is Treacle Moon Warm Cinnamon Nights Bath and Shower Gel, now this wasn't technically bought in the sales (but its my blog so I don't care) I saw a post on this from missbudgetbeauty.co.uk and when I nipped in to Tesco's to get some half price Christmas Puddings (I love Christmas pudding) I sniffed this and knew I had to have it. It smells so good, to me its like a bag of sweets and I can't stop smelling it.  I have never tried any Treacle Moon products so will report back.  This is limited edition so if you like the sound get yourself to Tesco and give it smell.  It is £2.99 for 500ml from tesco.com
The last three things aren't beauty products and one of them wasn't technically in the sale but there you go.

The first is Magic Mike I saw this at the cinema and well it is a treat for the eyes, if you want a good storyline with some top class acting maybe pick something else. If you like looking at hot men with very little on then this is for you. I got this from Asda for £10

I went to HMV and bought Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Roman Reloaded and to be honest was disappointed. All the good songs have been released and the rest are a bit repetitive and out there for my taste.  Wish I hadn't bothered really, might just shove on ebay, as the sticker suggests was £5 from hmv.com

Lastly got Example Evolution of Man, I got this as I am thinking about seeing him on my birthday but wasn't sure whether I liked him enough (if that even makes sense) well I like this album I really like Perfect Replacement. Say Nothing and We'll Be Coming Back that said the others are pretty descent too and there are none which you have to skip.  Again this was £5 from hmv.com

Now I just have to find someone to go see Example with me.

1 comment:

  1. I was tempted by that no7 set but I have so much to use up :(

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete