Wednesday 23 January 2013

What's In My Bathroom - Treacle Moon Warm Cinnamon Nights

I got this just after Christmas after reading a post on missbudgetbeauty.co.uk and to be honest wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do. I means its 500ml of bath and shower gel for £2.99 but I actually really love this.  I like the packaging its smells amazing (to me it smells like a freshly opened pack of sweets) and is a decent shower gel and bubble bath.

Now its is unfair to expect it to be as nourishing as Molton Brown or other high end bathroom products but for the price is great I use with a shower puff and it lathers up well and doesn't dry out my skin. I also find that the scent doesn't linger on the skin too long which is great when you want to use other fragrances. In the bath I do use quite a bit but you don't really mind when you pay such a small price for half a littre.

I have used over a third but then have been using generously daily in the shower as well as in the bath and know that my boyfriend has also tried. I don't mind but I do mind him using my Phillip Kingsley shampoo which is over £40 but that is another matter.

I am seriously impressed with this brand, this isn't part of the their normal line but is still available on tesco.com and have seen at my local store (had to remember the number of shower gels I have stashed away at home or I might have bought a few)

I will definately trying out more from this brand and have my eye on Lemonade Days (maybe in the spring)

No comments:

Post a Comment