Thursday 7 March 2013

February Favourites

Firstly sorry for the delay, but wanted to share my February favourites as had quite a product loving month.

I finally bought the Dr Jart+ Regenerating BB Cream which I have loved since trying for a Sample Sunday post, which you can read here. I am intrigued to see if self adjusts to my skin tone in the spring and summer, I guess I will just have to wait till the sun makes an appearance and see. If anyone is on the hunt for a new everyday base I would strongly recommend a Dr Jart+ BB cream.

Another product I can't get enough of at the moment is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze. As I said in my post here I do need to use a primer with this but I do have very oily lids. I don't understand how my eyelids are so oily or if there is something I can do to make them less oily, but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Back to the product love the colour, texture, staying power (with primer) finish and the price.

The next product Hydraluron I haven't posted about this yet but had to include as this has seriously helped my skin since buying at the end of January - haul post here. I knew I had to get this since reading the post on beautymouth.com and really think that this has done wonders for my skin. My nemesis otherwise known as my forehead seems to be behaving itself much better and I think it is due to this and the Advanced Night Repair. Also this is great for the morning after the night before.

After my Make up Disaster I needed to get a new mascara so picked up Maybelline's The Falsies after being recommended by a friend. I don't think that this makes my lashes look false but does have the volume that I like. For work I wear one coat for a night out slap on loads, it doesn't clump, flake or crumble or more importantly irritate my eyes.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair was purchased after reading a post from viviannadoesmakeup.com, I blame Anna for a lot of my spending but I am so glad I bought this. The lovely sales lady in Debehams told me that I should start seeing visible results after 6 weeks which is any day now, but I have noticed a difference in my skin since using this daily. I am not sure whether it is this or the Hydraluron or a combination of the two but don't really care, as my skin is feeling so much healthier.

The last product I have been loving is my MUA Cream Blusher in Blossom, still no sign of getting bored of this yet or trying out the other shade I bought at the same time. If you want to read my full post click here. I will try and try the other at some point this month as I can tell you now March's favourites might look a bit familiar if not.

My favourite blogger/YouTuber I have discovered in February is icovetthee.com I think Alix is stunning and I love her style. Her blog is also beautiful and full of great content, actually very jealous now I think about it.

Although this wasn't a favourite it is getting a notable mention as I have decided not to do my monthly to do posts any more. Frankly the posts are not often read and most importantly haven't made me actually get off my bum and do the things, so what is the point I wonder! Anyway back to what I wanted to say I finally finished Emma by Jane Austen. Started in August finally finished in February! If you want to know what I thought of the book I did a post here

No comments:

Post a Comment