Monday 11 March 2013

Magazine Madness - April 2013

After the last few months of either no freebies or impossible to find ones this month has been a bumper month. I picked up Cosmopolitan, Glamour and Marie Claire.
With Cosmopolitan I got an Elemis Fresh Skin Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm (what a name), I haven't tried anything from Elemis but do admit I watch their shows on QVC and am always tempted by pretty much everything.
Glamour had four Percy & Reed products I only picked up the Volumising No Oil Oil for Fine Hair as I have been struggling to find the perfect volumising hair product. I didn't pick up the other three products as I am very careful with the products I use due to my scalp.
The last product I got was Neal's  Yard Remedies Bee Lovely Hand Cream with Marie Claire. I don't really need anymore hand cream but you can never have too many can you.

Did anyone pick up any of the other free gifts with the magazines?

No comments:

Post a Comment