Sunday 28 April 2013

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser

Continuing on my mission to find a cheaper alternative to my beloved Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, which you can read the full post here. I have been trying a Superdrug alternative recommended Mez, if you would like to check our her blog you can find her at mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk.

I must admit I don't usually go into Superdrug always used to sick with good old trusty Boots but headed in there looking for their version. What I didn't count on was that they did more then one version. I decided on the Vitamin E version for Normal to Dry skin as my skin has been very dehydrated.

The texture of this is a lot more comparable to Liz Earle's hot cloth cleanser as opposed to the No7 version which you can read my review here. It is nice and thick and has a lovely scent, not a herbal floral scent but a lovely scent none the less. It also feels a lot more nourishing on my skin, after I use it my skin feels soft, clean and not tight at all. 

I don't put this over my eyes simply because I actually bought an eye make up remover which saves my cloth from getting covered in mascara and eye shadow. Talking of cloths I really didn't think much of the cloth included, so have been using ordinary flannels which I think work much better then muslin cloths and are loads easier to clean as you can use fabric conditioner.

Back to the product I can't get over how good this is I didn't think I would find anything better then Una Brennan's Rose Hydrate Cleanser which I reviewed here but this is equal in quality and is cheaper for 50ml more!

I will definately repurchase this but at the moment I have my eye on an Nspa version available from asda.com that is not to say that I haven't been blown away by this product might have to nip to Superdrug and try out some of their other offerings. Has anyone got any recommendations?

You can pick this up from superdrug.com for £4.99 for 200ml (usually £5.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment