Sunday 5 May 2013

Magazine Madness - June 2013


Just wanted to start by apologising for there being no post last month if you read my recent random ramblings post you will know that I haven't been too well and also had quite a stressful month. I did (well my lovely boyfriend bought it for me) get one magazine last month with a free Ciate nail polish so you guys didn't miss much.

Anyway back to this month I picked up a copy of InStyle, Elle and Marie Claire. I also thought I did well  to only pick up one of each as usually I do tend to buy multiples to get one of everything.


With InStyle they were giving away free Nails Inc, there were three shades available and I opted for Totes Pink. I know I have a lot of baby pink shades which I put in my Spring Nails post which you can read here, but the other options were a peach or a red and I have really been loving these kind of shades recently. If you are trying to build up your nail polish collection I would highly recommend buying three copies as I love Nails Inc but I really don't need any more nail polish.


Elle are giving away Benefit They're Real mascara which I nearly bought when replacing my Maybelline The Falsies however they don't stock Benefit in my local Boots which I had a gift card for. Anyway this has been recommended to me by a very trusted friend so I have high hopes.  You don't get a huge sample but will be perfect for travel, I am going away for a few days in mid June after my exam so I will let you know my thoughts.


Marie Claire had a selection of Avon products this month I picked up a Glimmerstick which I thought was a eyeliner but turned out its a brow definer. Talking of brows today I went to Benefit's Brow Bar and got them to shape them. My brows have always been on the bushy side and after trying to shape them at home with little real success decided to call in the professionals. I chickened out of getting them tinted so will give this a go now I have a shape to define.


There was also a sample of the Avon Ideal Flawless BB cream. I am really loving Marie Claire as just remembered last month as well as the nail polish there was also a Jergens Ultra Healing Body Moisturiser. Fingers crossed more magazines will start giving away multiple products.

Did anyone pick up any good freebies this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment