Tuesday 21 May 2013

Nails - Boltons Place Nails Inc

After going through my nail polishes recently I realised how many nail polishes I have that I have never used tut tut. I came across this in stash and thought it would be a nice change for the pinks and nudes I have been wearing recently.

It is a gorgeous taupe metallic shimmer. I think what stopped me from trying this the metallic formulae as the only other one I have tried didn't apply evenly and highlighted every ridge on my nail.
I am happy to report that this applied like a dream no streaks, no brush marks and not a ridge in sight. The only down side I have found with the formulae is the staying power isn't as good as their normal polish. It still lasted a good 3-4 days without chipping.

As always I applied two coats with Kensington Caviar Base Coat and Albert Bridge Top Coat.

The set is still available from qvcuk.com for £28.76 plus p&p for 6 polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment