Saturday 11 May 2013

Nails - Totes Pink by Nails Inc

After picking up this months InStyle magazine I decided to try out the polish I got free from Nails Inc the aptly named Totes Pink.
I have to say that my camera does not pick up just how bright this is. It's a lot more of a bright baby pink then the pictures show.

I like the colour of this but think that the formulation really lets the polish down. I have a lot of Nails Inc and this does not reflect the quality of the majority of my stash. This came out quite streaky and required three coats to get an even coverage. I am not sure if they used a different formulation for this shade as honestly shocked by the difference. I didn't pick up either of the other shades available so not sure what they are like, but if you have let me know what you thought of the quality.


As always I used with my Kensington Caviar Base Coat and Albert Bridge Top Coat.

This is an exclusive shade and can only be purchased with a copy of this months (June 2013) InStyle in shops now.

No comments:

Post a Comment