Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Big Read - The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald #2

I am just about to start chapter five so thought I would do a little post about the first half of the book seeing as though there are only nine chapters.

I can't believe I am half way through the book as to be honest don't feel a great amount has actually happened. I think because I knew it was only short I was expecting it to be more of a quick action packed story. Maybe the second half is going to be more griping or if I listen to my mum maybe not.

The strange thing is I still can't wait to see the film, I think it is going to be gorgeous. All the visuals that have been realised look amazing, the sound track also sounds like it is going to be one of the albums of the years, and the actors involved are seriously acting royalty.

Sorry for such a short post but honestly couldn't find much to say about the actual story, here's hoping the second half gets a bit more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment