Sunday 30 June 2013

Collective Haul

I must stop shopping, I haven't bought this all in one go its a good few weeks worth.
My skin has been playing up lately, I think mostly due to stress but my chin has been breaking out like crazy. Nothing I had was working so when I popped into Superdrug I picked up the Deep Action Anti-Blemish Gel  I got this as it has 'the maximum  concentration of salicylic acid' so must work right. I put this on as soon as I got home and it did sting a little, the redness did reduce quickly, but the spot was/is still hanging around. This is available from superdrug.com for £2.

I also got a Tropical Cocktail Peel-Off Mask I love a good old face mask especially on a chilled Sunday evening and thought that this would be a nice one for the summer. It is suitable for all skin types and deeply cleanses the skin. I might do a post on this depends if I remember to be honest. You can get this from superdrug.com for 99p.
Sticking with face masks I bought two Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Masks from Boots. I really love peel off face masks and thought these may help my stressed out spotty skin. These are 99p each from boots.com. As the range was on 3 for 2 I also got a Tea Tree & Witch Hazel 6 Nose Pore Strips as been suffering from a few blackheads on my nose, yuk. This is £4.99 again from boots.com.
Sticking with the skin care theme I also  bought the L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution, I have wanted to try Bioderma but haven't wanted to to fork out for it. So when I saw that L'Oreal had bought out their version had to give it a go. So far have been impressed but do find that you need a lot. This is available from boots.com for £3.33.
I am not sure why I thought I needed another bubble bath but treated myself to Radox Bath Smoothies Tropical Tranquillity. This smells amazing, and is absolutely perfect for the summer or holidays, as after a long hard summers day it's still nice to jump in the bath and relax. This is currently available from boots.com for £1.57.
After seriously lusting after this last summer, I finally decided to get myself Essie Bikini So Teeny this was limited edition last summer so was expecting it to be a chore to find but is available for the bargain price of £3.99 from xtras.co.uk. I haven't used the polish yet but am seriously impressed with xtras, free fast delivery.
After falling in love with Superdrug's Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser I picked up another two. You can read my post here I honestly can't say enough good things about this. As they were on 3 for 2 I decided to try the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream after being thoroughly disappointed by a No7 one. The night cream is £2.99 from superdrug.com.
The last items are a bit random but I recently went to an outlet shopping centre in Spalding and bought an Eyebag Tea and Foot Soothers from Whittard's. I am unable to find these on their website and they were only £2 for both so assume that they have been discontinued. They are basically tea bags for your eyes and feet, has anyone tried these out?

Well that is all for now, I have just placed an order from asos so will probably be another haul soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment