Friday 14 June 2013

Magazine Madness July 2013

Its that time of the month again. The shelves are brimming with all the new magazine and this month has been a good one. I picked up Glamour, InStyle and Marie Claire.
With Glamour I picked up a Lip Enhancer Illusion Lip Liner from Model Co. I am not sure how I will get on with this, as I haven't used lip liner since I was about 13. To be honest I don't see the point in them. This is a 'one shade suits all' colour, which is meant to help you create the perfect lip silhouette. I picked this as thought it would be good to try a product I wouldn't buy. They also had  mascara, lip gloss and an eye liner from the same brand available.
InStyle had a Neal's Yard Remedies Power Berry Daily Moisturiser, which claims to make your skin 'brighter' and 'dewy-looking' and who doesn't want that. I am always on the hunt for the perfect moisturiser. I have found a great evening moisturiser but still looking for my holy grail day moisturiser. Has anyone tried this? Is it any good?
Lastly I picked up a Ciate Caviar set, with Marie Claire. I have never tried any polish from Ciate but can't wait to try out these bad boys. Not sure how I will get on as do prefer my nails smooth and glossy but I will let you know.
Marie Claire is quickly becoming my favourite magazine as yet again there was a bonus freebie. This time it was a small Oral-B Pro Expert toothpaste. I am actually going to visit family in Lincolnshire this week so this will be the perfect size for taking away with me.

What magazines have you picked up? Did I pick the wrong freebie with Glamour?

No comments:

Post a Comment