Saturday 13 July 2013

British Beauty Blogger Edit Box #1

I was lucky enough to be one of the 500 who managed to get their hands on the beauty box from British Beauty Blogger, and I have to thank Mez from Mez Made Up who gave me the heads up on Twitter. If you don't know what this box is all about then read this post.

I knew I had to get this as soon as I heard about it. I debate subscribing to beauty boxes every time I see a good box on blogs and YouTube. Ultimately I can't justify spending that much money a month on a bunch of random products. This time I knew what I was getting and there are products that I have been dying to try out.
The first product is B. Longer Lengthening and Defining Mascara  which I am a not going to lie I haven't seen or read anything about. I am always however on the hunt for the perfect mascara and this is a full size product worth £9.99. It is available from superdrug.com.
Next up is Benefit The POREfessional I do have another of these samples which I got with a magazine but I still haven't tried as I am trying to only have one primer on the go at any one time. I have heard that this stuff is amazing both from bloggers and friends so will definitely be trying out soon. The full size is available from feelunique.com.
The next product is another one I had never heard of BIOEFFECT EGF Serum when I read that this reduces visible signs of ageing, adds radiance and includes only nine ingredients I couldn't wait to use this. I was thinking I could replace my Advanced Night Repair with this, however after nearly having a heart attack when I discovered that this retails at £125 for 15ml think I may have to squash that idea. This is available from boots.com (think of all those points though)
The Bourjois Cream Blush is one of the products I have been wanting to try for ages. I have been eyeing up the shade Nude Velvet for weeks. Unfortunately I didn't get Nude Velvet but instead got  Healthy Glow which does look a tad frightening in the pot. Still I am looking forward to comparing to my beloved MUA Cream Blush in Blossom, which you can read my post on here. This is another full size product worth £7.99 available from boots.com.
Next up is CND Solaroil which I could really do with at the moment as my poor cuticles are looking unloved. I have been having some problems with my hands as I think I may be allergic to washing up gloves so have been using no hand cream as it seems to irritate my hands. The full size is available from cultbeauty.co.uk.
The Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask is another product I have wanted to try for ages but at £48 for the full size is rather expensive to try without sampling first. I really am so excited to try this bad boy out, I think I might have to be fast as my boyfriend is also eyeing up this up. The full size is available from feelunique.com which also has a free gift with purchase at the moment.
I have wanted to try some Illamasqua for ages, as nowhere near me sells it, so the inclusion of Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Electrum  made buying this box a no brainier. This is full size and worth £17.50 available from illamasqua.com

In the interest in this post not becoming as long as War and Peace I have decided to split into two. Please check back tomorrow to see the other seven products and my thoughts on them and the box in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment