Sunday 14 July 2013

British Beauty Blogger Edit Box #2

If you read yesterday's post here, you will know I recently bought one of the British Beauty Blogger beauty boxes. In that post I showed the first 7 products in the box, today it is the final 7's turn.
First up is Jo Loves Pomelo which is not a brand I have heard anything about, obviously I know who Jo Malone is, but I've not tried anything from her new brand. I am interested to try this as I assume it is more of a mature scent then I usually go for. The full size is available from joloves.com.
Next up is Lanolips Lip Balm in Rhubarb which I am interested to try as I know many bloggers love the brand. I doubt I would have bought this myself as lip balm is one area of my collection which seems to multiple without me ever seemingly buying any! I am really interested to see how this fairs as I have never found my holy grail lip balm. I also think that the colour looks like it will be very flattering. This is full size and is available from boots.com.
I have never heard of Melvita and there are two of their products in the box. The first is Melvita Orange Blossom Floral Water which looks like it might be the perfect summer handbag item. I am intrigued to find out whether these facial water are worth the hype and with this heatwave in the UK, this maybe the perfect time to test this out. This is available from uk.melvita.com.
The second product from the brand is the Ultra-Nourishing Body Balm which first up smells amazing. This is a small 15ml sample so not sure how thoroughly I will be able to test, but after doing some research on the brand I am really interested to see how I get on with these. Why do the French seem to have such great skincare brands? The full size of this is available from uk.melvita.com.
Neom is a brand I have been dying to try, after seeing it appear in so many videos on YouTube. Included in the box is 50ml of Neom Complete Bliss Organic Hand Cream. As mentioned in my last post I have been having issues with my hands recently, so not sure when I will be able to use but with the inclusion of Argan Oil in this hopefully soon. The full size is available from lookfantastic.com.
Next up is another brand I have been desperate to try its Philosophy Purity 3-in-1 Cleanser. The inclusion of this, the Neom and Elemis products is the main reason that I had to get this box, these are luxury brands that I have not only heard of but also have been wanting to try out for months. It also highlights the value for money in this box, these brands aren't cheap and the size of the samples are very generous. This is available in this size and larger from philosophyskincare.co.uk.
Last up is Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil which is another full sized product. Again I have never heard of this but have been meaning to invest in an oil for some time. I have mentioned that my skin has been breaking out recently and my spots always leave scars that hang around for months. I am hoping that this will help reduce them and also get rid of my lovely 11 wrinkles on my forehead. This is available from boots.com.

So that is everything, I really can't believe how good this box is. The quality of the products is amazing there is not one duff product that has clearly been added to pad it out. There is also nothing in here which I wouldn't use or don't think would be suitable for my skin, and considering that there are 14 products feel that is pretty amazing. 

Lastly the value for money is I think insane, for under £20 including p&p you have 14 amazing products, all decent sizes, from a great mix of well known luxury brands and other less talked about brands.

I for one am so glad I snapped this up, and hope I will be as lucky next time when the second box is released. 

The best place to get details on the next box is to make sure you follow British Beauty Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment