Friday 9 August 2013

Magazine Madness September 2013 + A Mini Beauty Haul

This month's magazines have been a bit of a let down to be honest. I have only found one magazine with any freebies. If anyone else spots one please let me know. To make up for the lack of magazines I decided to add a little haul to the post.
The only magazine with a free gift appears to be Elle which has a Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray. If you have read my blog before you will know that I have very fine hair and am struggling to find a good volumising product. I have never tried anything from Bumble and Bumble, but have read so many rave reviews on the brand, that I have high hopes. I will let you know how I get on with this.
So this post isn't mega short I thought I would share a couple of recent purchases. First up is this amazing smelling Sparkling Wine Natural Lip Balm. I only bought this yesterday from a shop in Holt which I love, I don't think I have ever come out empty handed. They have a website which you can check out victoriagoss.co.uk but I would seriously recommend popping in if you are ever in North Norfolk. I can't comment on whether this is any good but it smells amazing.
Next up is actually a gift I received from my mother in law, who recently went to America. She bought me some Chanel nail polish in 657 Azure. I was absolutely over the moon to get a Chanel polish, I mean who doesn't love a bit of Chanel. It wouldn't have been a colour I would have picked for myself, but I have worn it and I love it. I will write a full post but honestly hand on heart this colour is absolutely stunning.
In fact I loved it so much the following week I went out and bought another Chanel polish in 583 Taboo. I haven't worn this but the sales lady said it had the same finish as Azure. I can't wait till the Autumn/Winter time to rock this bad boy. I really need to get on with culling my nail polishes as I have over 100 but I just can't resist sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment