Wednesday 14 August 2013

Nails - Essie Full Steamahead

After falling in love with Essie's Naughty Nautical which I have done a full post on here. I decided to try the less hyped colour in the collection Full Steamahead.

Like Naughty Nautical this includes some shimmer. This is more noticeable in the bottle then on the nails. Unfortunately my camera didn't pick up either very well, but it is there honest.

I do like the colour, but understand why it hasn't received the hype as the other shades. The other two are much more vibrant and just scream summer. This on the other hand is more pastel, and to me is more of a spring time shade.
I am still loving the wider brush. This also applied like a dream and is still going strong on day 4 at the time of writing.

As always I have used two coats with my normal Nails Inc base and top coat. Talking of base coats, does anyone have any suggestions for a good one, as I am on the hunt for a new one.

This is available in the mini collection, including two other polishes for £12.99 from boots.com or on its own for £7.99 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment