Sunday 25 August 2013

Nails - Nails Inc Chelsea Embankment

As it was my best friends birthday this week, I decided I needed some amazing nails. I wore a green skater dress with black and gold accessories so went for Nails Inc Chelsea Embankment.

This is a serious full coverage glitter polish. I am wearing three thin coats, as if you apply too thick can take forever to dry. I also don't apply a topcoat to help make removal a fraction less traumatic.

One thing I love about this polish apart from just how stunning this looks is that it doesn't feel like sandpaper and catch on everything. It is also perfect when you are in a hurry, as you don't have to worry about being mega neat with textured polishes.
Wear time with this was slightly shorter because of the lack of top coat but still remained chip free for 4 days.

The only con with this is the removal, honestly removing glitter polish is a pain in the rear. I saw the funniest pin on pinterest which said 'Men will never know the agony of childbirth, menstrual cramps, or taking off glitter nail polish' which I think sums it perfectly.

If you can handle removing glitter polish then I would recommend this, it is available from nailsinc.com for £11. For those of you who just can't deal with the hassle I would strongly recommend Ciate Sand Dunes which I reviewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment