Wednesday 9 October 2013

Magazine Madness November 2013

This month the magazines have some good freebies, so I picked up a copy of Red, InStyle and Cosmopolitan.
With Red there is 50ml of thisworks really rich firming lotion. Other then some of their deep sleep range I haven't tried anything from this brand. I know it well loved by bloggers so I am looking forward to trying this out. I am also hoping that it might firm up my thighs for my next holiday which is at the beginning of December. I will keep you updated.
InStyle have three minis from Ren, the Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel and Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk. The only products I have from Ren is a similar pack I got with Red a few months ago, which you can see here. I still haven't used but will keep if I go away for a few nights.
Cosmopolitan had 50ml of St. Tropez Instant Tan Wash Off Face & Body Lotion. I have tried the Rimmel instant tan a couple of times to vary degrees of failure but am determined to master fake tan. I feel that it is an important life skill to master. Hopefully I will get along with this.

I haven't been able to find Marie Claire yet who usually have good freebies, but have I missed any good freebies?

No comments:

Post a Comment