Friday 25 October 2013

Revlon - Grow Luscious Mascara

I have been using this mascara for five months now so thought it was time to review it. This claims to help your lashes 'grow stronger' with each use. I have used pretty much daily and  I haven't noticed any long term difference in my lashes. I am not really sure how you can measure whether your lashes are stronger, but I assumed that they might grow longer. 

The other thing about this product that I don't really love is the wand. It is massive and I find that as well as coating my eye lashes I also get my lids. 
If the wand wasn't a massive fibre one this review might be different. I just think that the wand is too big. The mascara itself is a good everyday mascara, it doesn't smudge or flake. It also adds a nice amount of length and is easy to remove. I just can't get over the wand.

This hasn't put me off Revlon mascara and am tempted to try their Lash Potion, as it appears to have a smaller wand. But if anyone has any recommendations for a great mascara please let me know

This is available from boots.com for £9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment