Thursday 26 December 2013

What I got for Christmas - Stocking Edition 2013

Last year I shared what I got in my stocking, and you can read that post here. I thought I would share again, as I love seeing what everyone else got. Like last year I was lucky enough to get two stockings, one from my mum and one of my boyfriend. I must say that my boyfriend did a great job with my stocking, as he wrapped everything individually but also kept the original packaging so I could get some good photos.
In my boyfriends stocking there was the contents of Soap & Glory Bright and Bubbly which includes The Scrub of Your Life, Hand Food, The Righteous Butter, Clean on Me and a shower puff. I love Soap and Glory and don't think you can go wrong with a set for someone at Christmas.
He also gave me the Clarins All About Lips Collection which includes Rouge Eclat Satin Finish Age-Defying Lipstick in shade 13 Woodrose, Colour Quench Lip Balm, Instant Light Lip Perfector and some Gloss. I was over the moon to get this as I have wanted to try the Lip Perfector for ages. The packaging on the lipstick is also gorgeous, I think it might be the prettiest lipstick I own.
Lastly from my boyfriend was the Essie Winter 2013 Collection, which includes three mini bottles of Shearling Darling, Parka Perfect and Toggle to the Top. I actually nearly bought this for myself the weekend before Christmas, I guess it just proves that my boyfriend knows what I like.

I think he did a great job with my stocking and I really appreciated that he wrapped every single product individually. He also put loads of chocolate coins in it. Maybe next year I better do him a better stocking although he seemed to like his, which had a few golf bits and bobs, chocolate, sweets and some of his favourite cider in it.
My mum got me a set from Sugarlips including Strawberry Shortcake Lip Scrub and Forest Fruits Lip Balm. I will be interested to see how this compares to the Lush Lip Scrub as I must say I am not a huge fan of that. Lip Balm however is a product that you just can't have enough of.
I also got this Bath Fizzer my mum knows I love nothing more then a hot bath to chill me out so look forward to trying this one out.
I also got a festive shower gel which I seem to get every year, I don't think I used up the one I got last year so must try harder this year.
One of the cutest gifts I got was this gorgeous mini nail file for Cancer Research UK which is a charity close to my heart at the moment. I have recently had a much loved family member diagnosed with terminal cancer and like many have lost loved ones to cancer.
I also got a shower comb and hairband which will come in very handy. Due to a very rough couple of weeks my poor skin and hair have been very neglected so I will definitely be using these bad boys.
Lastly I got a Chanel nail polish in shade 503 Inattendu and who doesn't love a bit of Chanel for Christmas.

Does anyone else 28 still get a stocking?

No comments:

Post a Comment