Saturday 1 February 2014

Avon Planet Spa African Shea Butter Brown Sugar Body Scrub

I don't know why I am writing this post as this product was discontinued ages ago but this is my last bottle and feel I should put my love for this out there.

I used to be an Avon rep and I used to buy tonnes. When I discovered this I would buy every time this was on offer. I did think about keeping this and not using it but then I realised that is crazy.

This has to be my Holy Grail body scrub. I love giving my skin a good old scrub and this is the perfect grittiness without being too harsh. It doesn't leave an oily greasy residue either but still leaves your skin soft and smooth.

That along with the scent makes this heavenly to use. It smells gorgeous like an amazing pudding. Maybe I should save a little just to sniff occasionally, see going back into crazy territory, I just don't want to be without this.

The only negative with this is the packaging this is a pain in the bum to get out of the bottle. It requires two hands but maybe if I went to the gym more regularly this wouldn't be such an issue.

If anyone from Avon is reading this please bring this back.

What are your favourite discontinued products?

No comments:

Post a Comment