Wednesday 5 February 2014

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

I am sure everyone and their aunt has tried this but I thought I would share my thoughts on this cult product.

I was so excited to try this after reading what felt like a million glowing reviews. Many have claimed that this is their holy grail concealer and with bad dark circles and a few acne scars I hoped this bargain would be mine too.

First up the biggest problem with this is the shade range, there is only four. I have very pale skin but neither fair nor light are good colour matches. I ended up with light which was the best of a bad bunch but nowhere near perfect.

Along with the limited shade range I just find this very drying and doesn't sit well either under the eyes or over pimples. I think this just draws attention to what I am trying to hide.

Now when people go on about this I wonder if I got a duff one as I would go as far as saying this is pretty dreadful, so the hunt for my holy grail concealer continues.

This is available for £4.19 from boots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment