Monday 10 February 2014

Mini Monday - L'Occitane Angelica Face Toner

I got this with the Christmas Beauty Box from British Beauty Blogger, which I haven't blogged about but guess it's a bit late now it's February.

I haven't tried any skincare from L'Occitane and was happy to try this and the cleanser. The first thing I have to mention is the scent, I really hate it. It reminds me of freshly cut grass and gardens in general. Now some might like it but I find it too over powering.

Scent aside this is a nice toner it doesn't include any alcohol and doesn't sting or irritate my skin. I find toners hard to review I would say that I prefer the Liz Earle one which I reviewed here. I just find that more refreshing and pleasurable to use.

I would recommend giving this a sniff before purchasing if the smell doesn't put you off, I don't think you could go wrong.

This is available for £16.00 for 200ml from feelunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment